Patience gives you 5 MUSICALIMAGESFORHARPSICHORD! This limited 7” includes two portraits and three still lifes, musically interpreted, written & composed by BALDUIN on Harpsichord in 2012. The music in these pictures sounds old, modern, timeless. You can hear out the topic by the titles: banquet & dance, love & grief, on the hunt, love & honor and grace.
04. 08. 2012 at Terrasse du Troc, Genève
11. 08. 2012 at Parc du Pré-de-l’Etang, Porrentruy
18. 08. 2012 at Parc du Denantou, Lausanne
25. 08. 2012 at Parc des Musées, La-Chaux-de-Fonds
26. 08. 2012 at Basislager, Zürich
01. 09. 2012 at Botanischer Garten, Bern
01. 09. 2012 at Parco Panoramico di Guidino, Paradiso
Sometimes the most unlikely ingredients can blend to create extraordinarily delicious flavours, the very unlikeliness of the ingredients actually intensifying our enjoyment. So it is with the musical blend in a trio that will shortly be touring in South Africa and release their debut album on Everestrecords in spring 2013.
This blend is a remarkable case of serendipity, for no one would ever really have thought of a combination quite like it. The trio – a Swiss-South African collaboration – goes by the name of A.Spell.